Wednesday 27 August 2014

Granny Square - First Completed Bee Quilt!


I'm very pleased to be sharing my completed Granny Squares Quilt which was made with the help of the 'Layer Cakes' - you know who you are (I hope!!)!


This is our EMQG's first completed Bee Block quilt, so well done everyone!


I really love it even though I have given it away! And Barbara (who works in the shop for those of you that don't know her) was delighted with her 50th birthday present, she even cried - so that's a result!!


I would love to be able to tell her who made some of the blocks as she does know lots of you personally. I know which blocks the following quilters made: Lucy, Pauline, Helen, Sheena, but not sure about the other 5. Could you send me an email or just leave a comment below please?
This has nothing to do with seam sizes, I am not trying to track you down, I promise!!

I can't wait to see the other beautiful quilts to come out of our Bees!

written by Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment

  Christmas in March! For this month only i'm handing over the blog (mostly) to Mags Scammell. She is the host of tonight's ceremony...