Sunday 7 August 2016

Weekend with Sarah Fielke 3/3

Hmmmmm no sewing machines?? OMG we are only learning Hawaiian applique from Sarah Fielke!!! Now I can't do much hand sewing but if I'm going to learn how to hand applique I'm going to learn it from the Queen of applique, Sarah Fielke.
 
You can feel the concentration. It was a fabulous day. Again I was too busy concentrating on soaking up all the tips and hints from Sarah so there are not too many pictures but here are some of the fabulous creations from the table I was sitting at.
  
 
 
 
 
 
 
This isn't applique?? Well no quilt gathering is complete without cake, when our table learned that it was one of our members birthday one lovely lady went out and bought her a birthday cake at lunchtime!! Quilty folks are just the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment

  Christmas in March! For this month only i'm handing over the blog (mostly) to Mags Scammell. She is the host of tonight's ceremony...